Why is Back, Neck, Spine etc Care Important?
The awareness about back, neck, spine etc and the muscle/ bone care is more important than one can imagine. It may be the most ignored body part for many. It cannot be ignored, taken for granted or taken lightly. The back is an important link to your whole body system, nerves, muscles, in supporting the patient’s weight balance, keeping upright posture etc coordinating and interfacing between both the upper and lower halves of the body.
Chiropractic Treatment for Back, Spine, Neck Pain With Chiropractor in Gurgaon
In the earlier times, back, neck, spine pain and related ailments were not as common as now as they are now. Today, even some children complain about back pains, backaches etc, which may be the result of study pressure, less of sports activities, longs hours of sitting on the study-table or TV coach, unsuitable eating habits, obesity / overweight etc.
Chiropractic therapy treatment comes more prominently into play when a person is lost or confused in his/her concern for back, neck, spine etc pain. Being negligent can lead to severity of problem in future. A Doctor, surgeon or Chiropractor in Gurgaon would give advice on how to maintain a healthy back, spine, neck.
Doctors, surgeons and Chiropractors not only do back pain treatment and also neck pain treatment but also ailments related to back, spine, neck etc but also repeatedly keep patients and everyone informed about the good health maintenance, habits and best practices. When one is physically fit, the mind works much better as well.
Basic Dos and Don’ts to Keep a Healthy Back, Neck, Spine and the Posture
Some of the Dos are:
- Your seat and sitting position is vital. An appropriate/ ergonomic chair is important e.g. in office, study, living room etc
- An appropriate pillow and bed mattress helps in keeping a fit back, and keeps overall body posture good
- Performing certain Yoga exercises specific to the different part of the bodies, under advice is highly beneficial. Note that a specific set of Yoga exercises or postures can be centered and for certain part of the body
- Ensure the right table-position that makes you less stressed. Ergonomic chairs, tables, lighting etc play a role
- Try to exercise, walk, jog, play a sport or activity of liking, for at least half an hour daily, if not an hour
- Walk with a straight posture. Do a slight warm-up before exercise
- Maintain a balanced diet, Keep a tab on weight
- Drink water and stay hydrated. Carry a water bottle when possible
- Climb up / down a few lower level stairs rather than using elevators and lifts
- Sleep well in the appropriate sleeping position suitable for the back and overall body
- Wear comfortable footwear especially for long walks, jogging, sports, shopping, travel etc.
- Gentle massages from time-to-time relaxes the back and keeps the nerves, muscles etc working optimally in tandem
Some of the Donts are:
- Do not sit on a chair that is uncomfortable especially for long duration of time, like in office, or a job that is too desk-bound. Go to drink water intermittently
- Avoid sitting at a stretch for long hours. Take breaks, walk a bit, take a quick walk and come back to your desk
- Do not drink cold or chilled water as a habit. Avoid drinking too much of chilled beverages, this affects the bones in the long run
- Avoid smoking, excessive or habitual / consistent drinking etc
- Avoid walking or jogging on very hard surfaces like street roads, hard pavements etc which takes a toll on the knee, muscles etc. Try going to a park, playground or the soft side of the road
- Avoid wearing hard soled shoes especially for walks, jogging, sports etc
Some Signs of a Healthy Back, Neck, Spine etc are:
- A person is able to get up from his/her chair, bed etc relatively easily
- A person rarely ever gets neck, back, etc stiffness
- A person is able to bend forward and reach quite close to his/her knees
- A person is never stressed especially in quick movement, the back, neck muscles are reflective
- A person feels no neck, shoulder and back strain in any activity
For more tips on a managing back, spine, neck etc pain, or for more information and a FREE basic consultation, please CLICK HERE. For directions to any of our conveniently located Clinics in Gurgaon, please CLICK HERE. For any urgency or an appointment, please call at 9821451214.
This information should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment as this is for informational purposes only. One must consult their healthcare provider before making any healthcare decisions. Any damage, loss or injury suffered by an individual as a result of reliance on the information contained on this site is neither the responsibility nor the liability of Orthocure Clinics.