Orthopaedic Problems Handled
Back & Neck Pain
Back & Neck
- Acute/Muscular Pain
- Chronic/Radiating Pain
- Slip Disc
- Post-surgical relapse cases
- SI Joint Dysfunction
- Tension Headache
Hand & Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bursitis, Sprain
- Frozen Shoulder, Dislocation
- Rotator Cuff Injury, Muscle Tear
- Arthritis, Bursitis, Tendinitis
Knee & Hip Pain
Knee & Hip
- Knee Joint Pain
- Arthritis / Osteoarthritis
- Ligament Tear
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Foot & Ankle Pain
Foot & Ankle
- Flat Foot
- High Arched Foot
- Ankle Sprain
- Heel Spur
- Plantar Fasciitis
10 Reasons why our Clinics are “Centres of Excellence” for treating many orthopaedic problems
- Specialised and focused in one area – orthopaedic problems – compared to a large hospital handling 1000+ diseases
- Multiple people in our whole organization, rather than one standalone doctor, working towards creating protocols to give you standardized and best care in all our clinics.
- “3 Point” Protocols: Based on our associations with healthcare practices in USA, Canada & Europe, our own research and collective inputs from our doctors, we have developed unique “3 Point” Protocols which aim to diagnose and treat musculoskeletal problems in a comprehensive and standardised way.
- High Success Rate of our “3 Point” Protocols: 95% of those patients rating rated themselves above 8 out of 10 in the improvement of pain and lifestyle after coming to our clinic.
- Structural Correction: Unlike most clinics, we focus on “Structural Correction” to resolve the problem from its roots and not just pain relief. Eg Correcting your posture.
- Doctors/Orthopaedists/Physical Therapists under one roof: There are certain conditions best treated by Orthopaedists first and certain by Physical Therapists. When you call us, depending upon your condition, our protocols direct you to see an Orthopaedist or Physical Therapist first in our team. Thereafter, doctors and physical therapist refer to each other as required.
- Orthopaedic problems are largely “mechanical” problems resolved by manual therapy. Eg A misaligned spine or a weak muscle. Chemicals (medicines) have a limited role to play. Hence, 95% of our patients get treated by conservative physical therapy without medicines or injections.
- We use Advanced Manual Therapy Techniques used widely in USA, Canada & Europe but rarely in Indian clinics. We use techniques from Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Osteopathy & Fitness world.
- We believe in Technology – Many machines in our facility are first time in Delhi-NCR (and some even in India)
- Best of the world in India: We have collaborated with medical practices/equipment suppliers in USA, Canada. Germany etc to bring the best of technologies to your doorstep through our clinics.
- Senior Doctors: Our doctors and physical therapists are chosen from amongst the best in industry. Many of them are reputed names in medical practice.
- In certain situations, medicines/injections and surgery are the better and only option. Then, Orthopaedist Doctors in our clinics take over to ensure you get full care. They operate in the best hospitals of the city, to take care of surgical option, if the need arises.
Eg. For Back and Neck problems, we have been able to resolve chronic cases wherein patients have been suffering for years and helped them avoid surgery.
Special people need special programs –
- Senior Citizens Wellness Program
- SportsFIT – Golf Improvement Program
- FitMom- Pre & Post Pregnancy program
- WorkFIT – Corporate Program
Our doctors and staff are under strict instructions to do what is right to do from medical perspective. They should not prescribe even a single test or an extra session if its not required. We want to re-establish the patient-doctor trust which has broken down. We welcome your feedback directly to CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel otherwise.
- Patient Education: Today’s “google generation” not only wants to understand what they are going through but, but also many orthopaedic problems, being chronic in nature, have to be self – managed by patients over a period of time. This is best done if they understand what they are going through. Hence, Patient Education is a big focus area for us
- Minimal “Homework” Exercises: While doing exercises at home are great in theory, they are tough to follow in practice and, many times, done incorrectly. Hence, we have machines and treatment approaches which try to resolve your problem in clinic itself without carrying any “homework” to do exercises. However, where you need to, we give you aids to make sure you are doing them correctly and regularly.
With our presence in multiple locations, our clinics are located in your neighbourhood – in a friendly environment away from the OPD rush in hospitals.
An Orthopaedic doctor is one who deals in diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal problems by surgical or non surgical methods. Yes, an Orthopaedist is same as an Orthopaedic doctor or surgeon.
Orthopaedic doctor deals in infection, inflammation, degenerative conditions, trauma and cancers related to musculoskeletal system.
If you are suffering from any of the above musculoskeletal problems, you may need to see an Orthopaedic specialist.
Yes. An orthopaedic doctor deals with knee and hip problem as well as any other joint in the body except head and face.
Yes. Any bone or muscle problems in the child should also be attended by Orthopedic doctor.
Yes. Orthopedic doctors deal with sports injuries related to shoulder, knee, ankle and elbow and hip joint.
Words of satisfaction
I had to undergo spine surgery. A few weeks after the surgery I had a relapse of all my symptoms along with the list. I was advised Re-surgery by 2 prominent Orthopedic surgeons. But Dr. Meeta Nanda, who specializes in spine, took up the challenge and corrected my list with McKenzie protocol. Then she put me on a unique treatment of Spinal Decompression therapy form Canada. My symptoms gradually reduced and was able to walk taller, straighter and pain free. I was then put on a specialized back strengthening protocol from USA, Florida- the MedX machine. With the help of MedX, I now feel stronger and more confident about my back. One of the biggest assessment of my recovery is that now I walk to the clinic for my regular checkups which is 6 Kms away from my home. I would without a doubt recommend Orthocure clinic to any one in pain and a must visit before going in for a surgery.
News & Media
Times of India Gurgaon, 6th April 2016
Times of India, 30th July 2016
DLF High 5 Magazine, July 2016
Hindustan Times Gurgaon, 7th June 2016
Navbharat Times Gurgaon