Orthocure Customise Insoles
Importance of correct foot alignment
- Your feet are the foundation for your entire body. When this foundation is misaligned the effects can be felt throughout the body (muscle and joint pain). By simply supporting the feet properly overall body alignment can be improved, alleviating pain and helping the body heal itself.
- To stay healthy your foot muscles need to stay active and engaged. Orthotics and arch supports are often far too hard and rigid, and fail to flex in response to movement. This impairs natural foot function, which over time can cause foot muscles to grow passive, decreasing muscle strength and arch flexibility. So, to solve this problem we need insoles which are dynamic – they support your feet properly to prevent overpronation or supination while flexing appropriately to return energy. Dynamic energy return facilitates utilization of joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments and proprioceptors. This helps keep feet and arches active, healthy and toned.
- Over 75% of the population suffers from overpronation or excessive supination, yet most of us are unaware of our own foot type and how it affects the rest of our body.
Orthocure FootBalance Treatment Protocol
- Your arches are analyzed with the use of a podoscope.
- Pictures are taken of your ankles to analyze your alignment with the help of a computer.
- You stand on heated, unmolded insoles that have been positioned on the molding pillows.
- The Footbalance expert expertly molds each of the heated insoles to fit your feet perfectly while maintaining correct alignment.
- Once the insoles have been individually molded, the Footbalance expert ensures that the insoles confirm to the natural arch of each foot.
What are custom insoles?
Custom insoles have been prescribed by a doctor, physiotherapist,often a podiatrist, sports medicine physician, or orthopaedic doctor after conducting a thorough evaluation of your feet, ankles, and legs.They are built for your specific foot and gait, and accommodate your individual foot structure.
People Who Needs Custom Insoles are: –
Diabetes and poor circulation increase the risk of foot ulcers and infections. You might want to see a podiatrist if you have diabetes.
If you engage in sustained, high-level activities (particularly weight-bearing ones like running), you could benefit from a Custom insole.
If you’ve tried many over-the-counter options and still suffer from plantar fasciitis, pain or other issues, prescription orthotics may be a good option. However, you’ll need to first see a podiatrist or physical therapist to rule out other causes of foot pain such as tight muscles and improper footwear.
Why customized insoles
Custom-designed insoles are important as they are individually designed for your feet that helps in achieve a balanced foundation and stabilized pelvis. Custom insoles also help in structural improvement of feet that help in regulate the movement of whole body.
Benefits of Custom insoles
Myths Regarding Insoles
Orthocure Custom Insoles
Everyone’s feet are different and often our own feet differ from right to left. Orthocure Foot Balance’s foot analysis identifies your foot type while Orthocure foot Balance Custom Insoles are individually moulded to your unique feet to support them in a neutral position aiding a balanced stance and correct posture.If you experiencing Foot pain, knee pain, Backpain make an appointment with one of our location. Our clinic offers top-level of orthopaedic and physiotherapy treatment with bio-mechanical correction.
Not every bone and muscle condition
needs a surgery!
Orthocure offers surgery free treatment for your orthopaedic problems. Our 4 Point protocols and international medical equipment helps us in bringing accuracy and rectifying your problem with our regular exercise plans without any surgery.
Words Of Satisfaction
Our unique 4 point protocol allows for an all round approach.
We start with the right diagnostics, and then proceed to initial pain relief and structural corrections to treat the condition of the root cause of the ailment.