Dr. Maneesh Arora
Director-Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
Prof (Dr) Maneesh Arora has experience of more than 20 years and has treated more than 20,000 patients with manual and manipulative therapy. He is a recipient of 6 international and national awards including Physio Ratan AIIMS 2013 and award for significant contribution to manual therapy by globally renowned therapist Dr Brian Mulligan in 2014. Dr Maneesh Arora served for more than 17 years as Head of Department of Physiotherapy at SBS (PG) Institute, Dehradun before joining Orthocure. He also the Chief Consultant at Orthocure Stem Clinic, Dehradun. He is one of the most the highest qualified manual therapist in India. His qualifications include
- Masters in Physiotherapy, Certification of Orthopedic Manual Therapy
- Doctorate in Osteopathy from Spain
- Diploma in Food and Nutrition
- Certification in advance electro-medicine from Phoenix, U.S.A.
- Diploma in Manipulative Therapy in Spine,
- Diploma in Manipulative Therapy in extremities (UK),
- Diploma in Osteopathy from The Osteopathic College of Ontario, Canada
- Fellowship of Indian Association of Physiotherapy.