Call Now Button
- Physiotherapy: Physiotherapy in India has been largely restricted to using machines like IFT therapy for pain relief and prescribing home exercises. But “real” Physical Therapy is about working with Physical Therapists hands’ to mobilise the muscles, facia, spine etc. These techniques have evolved over last 10-15 years in the western countries. This is what we practice in our clinics. They involve a much higher skill set. Our Physical Therapists are chosen from amongst the best in the field and have undergone intensive training programs from people in India and abroad to learn them. In Orthocure 3 Point Protocols, we give preference to treating problems through physical therapy first so that medicines/injections/surgery is used as a last resort.
- Orthopaedists: Orthopaedic doctors in our panel come in when medicines and injections are the best way to resolve a problem providing you an integrated solution under one roof.
However, the primary skill of Orthopaedists is surgery. Certain conditions like congenital deformities, fractures are best dealt by Orthopaedists. So are many conditions which have aggravated beyond what Physical Therapy can solve. Knee Joint replacement surgery and arthroscopy surgery for sports injuries etc are some of the most successful surgeries.
We have doctors and Orthopaedic surgeons in our panel who operate in some of the best hospitals of the city.
- Chiropractice: We are in the forefront of bringing in Doctors of Chiropractic into India. Chiropractors focus on disorders of the musculoskeletal and nervous system. Chiropractic is a full fledged four year doctorate course in USA and Canada. USA has about 77,000 Chiropractors – almost in every other neighbourhood whereas India has just about 10. We are collaborating with a group of well known Doctors of Chiropractic from Canada to bring this science into India.
- Osteopathy: We are also bringing in the science of Osteopathy. Doctors of Osteopathy is like a normal doctor degree in USA with the added benefit of being taught osteopathic manipulative techniques to diagnose and treat patients. There are about 74,000 practising osteopathic physicians in USA. In European countries, Osteopaths are trained as therapists in manual osteopathic treatment, generally to relieve muscular and skeletal conditions, and may not practice medicine.
- Fitness: Fitness to musculoskeletal problems is like vitamins to immunity. If your bones and muscles are strong, you will have stronger “immunity” to back & neck pain, arthritis etc. Orthocure 3 Point Protocols have machines and manual techniques which integrate fitness concepts in a medical environment to both cure and prevent orthopaedic problems.